Transit info: O'Hare (or Midway) to Palmer House Hilton

Loren A. Billings BILLINGS at PUCC.BITNET
Mon Dec 11 21:57:34 UTC 1995

I (and, I'm sure, others), would appreciate info on how to get from O'Hare
Airport to the AATSEEL-conference hotel.  Inexpensively, that is.

I know that there's a train called CTA (Chicago-to-Airport) that runs into
downtown Chicago.  Could someone else give convenient directions onwards to
the Palmer Place Hilton?

You might as well write back to the list, since this is of some general
interest (to those of us without bottomless expense accounts).

Best,  --Loren BIllings (billings at mailer.fsu.edu)