Translations of the Holy Scriptures (fwd)

David J Birnbaum djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
Fri Dec 15 12:53:23 UTC 1995

Date sent:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 17:36:32 +0000
To:             russian-studies at mailbase.ac.uk
From:           jad at lang.gla.ac.uk (John Dunn)
Send reply to:  jad at lang.gla.ac.uk (John Dunn)

I have recently received information on a conference entitled Russian
Versions and Translations of the Holy Scriptures, which is being organised
jointly by the Foreign Relations Department of the Moscow Patriarchate, the
Russian Academy of Sciences and the Russian Bible Society.  The conference
is due to take place in Moscow on 10-17 June next year.

The organisers want proposals for papers submitted by 15 January, though
they do give both a fax and an e-mail address.  The details are in Russian
and are too long to send via this list, but I shall be happy to send a copy
of what I have received to anyone interested.

John Dunn