Available Russian Speakers and Musical Groups

Robert Beard rbeard at bucknell.edu
Mon Feb 13 20:48:49 UTC 1995

        The Bucknell Russian Circle has just benefitted from the largesse
of one of our graduates and has money to sponsor an all-campus event which
might contribute to our image.  I was wondering who from Russia is
currently touring the country, either speakers with a recognizable name or
small musical groups, dancers, singers or players.  Thanks in advance.
        --Robert Beard
rbeard at bucknell.edu                                     Telephone: 717-524-1336
Robert Beard                                            Fax: 717-524-3760
Russian & Linguistics Programs
Bucknell University
Lewisburg, PA 17817