RUSSIAN PERIODICAL SUBSCRIPTIONS

Randolph J. Herber herber at dcdrjh.fnal.gov
Thu Feb 16 21:52:18 UTC 1995

|---------------------- Information from the mail header -----------------------
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Does anyone know how an individual these days best goes about sub-
|scribing to a Russian newspaper?  I did have an illustrated brochure
|from some outfit in the U.S., but I've apparently chucked it.

|Thanks.

|Gary H. Toops
|Associate Professor
|Wichita State University

Here is one source.  There may be many others.

Victor Kamkin Bookstore, Inc.
4956 Boiling Brook Parkway
Rockville, MD  20852

They, of course, have a telephone number.
They have an electronic mail address.
I regret that I do not have them readily at hand.

Randolph J. Herber, herber at dcdrjh.fnal.gov, +1 708 840 2966, CD/HQ
(Speaking for myself and not for US, US DOE, FNAL nor URA.)
(Product, trade, or service marks herein belong to their respective owners.)