Russian TV programmes

Mike Berry BERRYMJ at css.bham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 13:58:40 UTC 1995

We are experiencing serious problems here with our subscription to
Sem' dnei (which gives the times of Russian Tv and radio braodcasts).
In the last three months it rarely arrives before the end of the week
it covers, which means it is impossible to keep track of programmes
which are worth recording.
Does any university etc, which receives  Russian TV, have any method
of solving this problem?

If not, one possibility would be to try to get details sent by
email from Moscow on a regular basis. Please contact me , if this is
of interest.

(We did, at least, manage to record Eltsin's speech
yesterday - reception was very good!)
Mike Berry

Mike Berry
Centre for Russian and              Tel: 021-414-6355
East European Studies,              Fax: 021-414-3423
University of Birmingham,           email: m.j.berry.rus at bham.ac.uk
Birmingham B15 2TT, UK.

                   ***** Umom Rossiyu ne ponyat' *****