Slavic Sci-Fi

KEVIN CHRISTIANSON KEC7497 at tntech.edu
Mon Jan 2 16:21:21 UTC 1995

Dear SEELangers:

What are the best Science Fiction novels and films which have been published
and produced in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Bloc countries?  I have
students who are keenly interested in Science Fiction/ Fantasy / Speculative
fiction and cinema and who would be interested in expanding their knowledge of
the genre beyond the Anglo-American boundaries.  (I plan to to order some
novels and films for our university library as well.)

Recommendations? Thanks.

christianson k  [kec7497 at tntech.edu]
"I think that most American films are made for very small children." --Roman
Polanski