Repentance

Davids Markus NMH dmarkus at k12.ucs.umass.edu
Tue Jan 10 02:47:12 UTC 1995

I am looking for information on how to get a hold of a copy of
Repentance with English subtitles for my Russian History class.  We
have been reading Lenin's tomb and they refer to it extensively in one
chapter.  I have a very poor copy without subtitles and Facets which
used to carry it no longer does.  The American distributor has
supposedly gone out of business.  I could even use a loan if anyone
has one since I do not need to keep the copy I just want to show it
once.
Please respond derectly to me at that above address or at the
following address and phone number

David Markus
Northfield Mount Hermon School
Box 2653