Summer course in Serbian?

cooper cooper at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:54:30 UTC 1995

Indiana University offers elementary Serbian & Croatian in its Summer
Workshop in Slavic and East European Languages (mid-June to mid-August,
eight weeks being equivalent to one year of full-time study).  Univ of
Pittsburgh offers elem through advanced Serbian (according to their ad in
the recent NewsNet, the newsletter of the AAASS, which lists all US and
foreign summer programs).

For further info on the IU program, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Hope that helps.                        Cheers,         --Henry Cooper