CTI Centre for Modern Languages Gopher (fwd)

Alex Rudd AHRJJ at CUNYVM.BITNET
Sun Jan 29 03:59:56 UTC 1995

Dear SEELangers,

I came across this description of a gopher about which some of
you may know.  Still, I thought the rest might like to know
about it.  FYI.

- Alex

-----------------------------Original message---------------------------

From: f.h.riley at computer-centre.hull.ac.uk (Fred Riley)

The Computers in Teaching Initiative Centre for Modern Languages
(CTICML), based at the University of Hull, has published its quarterly
newsletter ReCALL (Re: Computer-Aided Language Learning) on gopher at
the URL:

gopher://gopher.hull.ac.uk/11/cti

The gopher menu also includes a description of the project, an excerpt
from which follows:

The Computers in Teaching Initiative Centre for Modern Languages
(CTICML) is a national Centre based at the University of Hull.

The Centre is part of a national initiative to promote the effective use
of computers in teaching and learning in Higher Education.  It is funded
by the Higher Education Funding Councils.

Fred Riley
Software Development Advisor
CTI Centre for Modern Languages
Language Centre
University of Hull
HULL HU6 7RX                    Tel: 0482 466316
United Kingdom                  Email: f.h.riley at ucc.hull.ac.uk