Lexicon Grammaticorum

Jouko Lindstedt jslindst at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Jul 11 12:43:19 UTC 1995

Quite some time ago, I wrote two short articles on the Finnish Slavists
Jooseppi Julius Mikkola and Valentin Kiparsky for Harro Stammerjohann
(ed.), Lexicon Grammaticorum. I am aware of no Finnish library that has
bought the Lexicon, though it certainly has come out.  Could someone who
knows where to consult the book be so kind as to check the relevant
bibliographical information and the pages for those two articles, as well
as of the articles on Eino Nieminen and Jalo Kalima (written by a
colleague of mine), so that I can include them in my personal
bibliography. IF somebody can even fax the articles to me, I'll be very
grateful! (Fax: +358-0-19122974)

Jouko Lindstedt
Department of Slavonic Languages, University of Helsinki
e-mail: Jouko.Lindstedt at Helsinki.Fi or jslindst at cc.helsinki.fi
http://www.helsinki.fi/~jslindst/