Bibliographic programs for the Mac

Marta Pirnat-Greenberg MPIRNATG at ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Jun 12 07:05:01 UTC 1995

Dear SEELANGers,

Does anyone have any suggestions for a bibliographic program
for the Mac?  I have been working with an ancient version of
PBS Master for a number of years, but it is not very flexible
in the way it formats output (formatted bibliography).

I would be interested in a program that is (1) friendly to
multiple character sets and (2) allows various standard humanities
(as well as user-defined) styles for output.

Please reply to me by e-mail at the following address (NOT
the address in the header) and I will post a summary:

        m-greenberg at ukans.edu

Thanks,

Marc
Marc L. Greenberg                              Tel. 913/864-3313
Dept. of  Slavic Langs. & Lits.                 Fax 913/864-4298
2134 Wescoe Hall                           m-greenberg at ukans.edu
University of Kansas                       greenbrg at kuhub.bitnet
Lawrence, KS 66045-2174, USA