wanted: list of Russian corpus at uu.se

Y.TSUJI ytsuji at cfi.waseda.ac.jp
Tue Jun 13 23:28:26 UTC 1995

Hello,
I got in touch with the Slavic department of Uppsala University where
a million word ftp"able Russian corpus is located. The administrator
who grants access permission is now away on holidays and cannot be
contacted. I wonder if someone could possibly send me the list of
what they have there. I am saying this because if most of the
stuff is already in my computer, it won't make sense paying $600.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Tsuji

P.S.
Half of them fiction and the rest technical prose, I heard.