Parsers for Russian

Lisa Frumkes frumkes at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 15 18:21:08 UTC 1995

I'm a doctoral candidate at the University of Washington pursuing a Ph.D.
in Slavic Linguistics.  This summer, though, I'm interning at Educational
Testing Service in Princeton, NJ, where I'm working with the Natural
Language Initiative headed by Randy Kaplan.

As part of my summer project here, I wanted to look at parsers which
people may have built for Russian.  Anyone know where I could find some
to look at, or know someone who would know?

Suggestions for reading up on non-English language parsers are also
welcome, since I'm working with people who know a lot about parsers, but
very little about Russian.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Lisa Frumkes
lfrumkes at ets.org