Hyperstudio

David Burrous burrous at teal.csn.net
Mon Jun 19 06:51:11 UTC 1995

Dear Seelangers:
I have just acquired "Hyperstudio" and am learning to use it.  I am wondering if
anyone is aware of any shareware "stacks" that are available on the net.  I
know that
there are stacks on AOL and Compuserve, but I don't seem to be able to
access them.

If you haven't had a chance yet to see "Hyperstudio" in action, I strongly
advise it.
It is great fun and suggests many possibilities for teacher-authored  software.

Sincerely,

David Burrous                                  phone: (303) 465-1144, ext. 569
Standley Lake High School            fax:  (303) 465-1403
9300 West 104th Avenue                 e.mail:  burrous at csn.org
Westminster, CO  80021                   voice mail:  (303) 982-3221
USA