Taras Shevchenko

E. Wayles Browne ewb2 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 12 16:49:12 UTC 1995

>   However, T. Shevchenko also wrote some
>works in Russian.  Is there anyone on this
>list who is familiar with those pieces?

Dear Bohdan,
I haven't got translations of them, but you can find some information
about them in the Shevchenkivs'kyj slovnyk, Kyjiv 1978, especially in
the articles "Povist'" and "Proza T.H.Shevchenka". If you can't find
this in a nearby library, send me your mailing address and I'll make
Xerox copies for you.

Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Dept. of Modern Languages and Linguistics, Morrill Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853, U.S.A.
tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu (1989 to 1993 was: jn5j at cornella.bitnet //