apology

christina kramer kramer at epas.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 8 17:44:31 UTC 1995

It is always nice to know one is not the only one to have miss-posted
messages.  I have followed the grad activites discussion with
interest, but I missed the posting on library day. Could someone
please repost description of the event?  The only library event I do
is an orientation to the library in my structure of Russian classs.
The library prepares a handout on bibliographies, types of library
holdings, and research tools such as the Linguistics and Language
Behaviour Abstracts and spends an hour showing stuents how to access
materials through on-line and traditioanl methods.  Christina Kramer,
U of Toronto