SUMMARY: _KTO EST' KTO..._

TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Tue Mar 14 16:31:32 UTC 1995

Last week I posted a query regarding success in ordering and RECEIVING
the volume _Who's Who in Russian Linguistics / Kto est' kto v sovremen-
noj rusistike_.  Following are the two most salient of the replies I
received: