Verbnaia nedelia

Leslie J. Dorfman serapion at umich.edu
Wed Mar 15 14:45:01 UTC 1995

Dear Maria,
        Thank you for the reference.  Bulgakov's book looks very
useful.  I'm posting this to the list for others who may be
interested.

        According to our library catalog, we do have the book (unless
for some reason it turns up missing).  So I will take a look.  Thanks
anyway for your offer to send me a copy of the relevant pages.

Best,
Leslie Dorfman