non-literary Russian

Mike Berry BERRYMJ at css.bham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 17:31:13 UTC 1995

Here in the Centre for Russian and East European Studies at
Birmingham I am mainly concerned with teaching Russian to social
scientists at undergraduate and postgraduate level (economists,
political scientist, historians and sociologists). I  should be
interested in contact with people in the USA and elsewhere working in
this field, for the possible exchange of ideas, materials etc. Please
contact me at the email address below, if interested.
Thanks. Mike Berry

Mike Berry
Centre for Russian and              Tel: 0121-414-6355
East European Studies,              Fax: 0121-414-3423
University of Birmingham,           email: m.j.berry.rus at bham.ac.uk
Birmingham B15 2TT, UK.

                   ***** Umom Rossiyu ne ponyat' *****