Russian dict./Mac

Koenraad Blansaer k.blans at kblans.eunet.be
Mon Mar 20 08:08:14 UTC 1995

TIGER (TM) from Cognitive Technologies works excellent. It's a PC-DOS
applications that runs extremely fast and has good "learning capabilities".
Last summer, when I was in Moscow, I heard that they are using it for the
making of the Slovar' Jazyka Dostoevskogo (Russian Academy of Sciences
project)...

More information:

Cognitive Technologies Ltd.
Russia, Moscow, 117312
Prospekt 60-letija Oktjabrja
dom 9, off. 622
Sluzhba Tekhnicheskoi Podderzhki:
Tel. +7 095 135 5088
Koenraad Blansaer                                Home Address
Assistant Professor of Russian              Saturnusstraat 11
Dept. of Orientalistics and          B-2600 Antwerp - Belgium
Slavonic Studies               Voice & Fax: +32 (0)3 2711 638
University of Louvain         E-Mail: k.blans at kblans.eunet.be