Abbess Thaisia

Judy Chmura CHMURA at suvax1.stetson.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:47:38 UTC 1995

Is anyone familiar with Abbess Thaisia?  She wrote "Letters to Beginning Nuns
About the Most Important Responsibilities of the Monastic Life" [Igumeniia
Taisiia, "Pis'ma k novonachal'noi inokine o glavneishikh obiazannostiakh
inocheskoi zhizni.  Sostavleno na osnovanii sviatootecheskikh
asketicheskikh Pisanii, primerov Sv. Ottsev i mnogoletniago sobstvennogo
opyta" (St. Petersburg, 1990)].  I am writing a research paper and would
appreciate any information anyone would be willing to share with me.
I am an undergraduate student.
Judy Chmura
chmura at suvax1.stetson.edu

Thank you.