No subject

Morev Gleb Morev at HUM.HUJI.AC.IL
Mon Mar 27 22:12:00 UTC 1995

FORWARDED FROM: Morev Gleb
To: Morev at HUM.HUJI.AC.IL
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 12:13:56 +0400 (MSD)
From: "Victor P. Zakharov" <vz at las.spb.su>
                       RUSSIAN STUDIES
                             I, 2 (1994-1995)

ARTICLES

B.N. Putilov. Some Notes on the Metrical Structure of Epic Verse
A.S. Liberman. Poetic World of Lermontov
B.A. Kats. On Musical illusions of Russian Poetts
M.A. Zolotonosov.  "Zoika's Apartment" by Mikhail Bulgakov: Riddles of
the Kriminal and Ideological Context and Cultural Meaning

COMMENTARIES

I.A. Doronchenkov.  Orpheus in Paradise. A poem by Mikhail Kuzminzmina.
"Catacombs" and the Paintings of Early-Christian Caves.
A.A. Nikitin. "Mexican" in the Moscow "Proletkul't" Theatre (New Mate-
rials on S.M. Eisenstein)

REVIEW ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS

P.L. Vahtina.  L.B. Vol'ftsun. Archive of the Russian National Library.
T.G.Ivanova. Russian  studies by American Folklorists.  I:  Studies of
Russian Bylinas

PHILOLOGISTS CORRESPONDENCE

Correspondence of A.P. Skaftymov and Yu.G. Oksman

RETROSPEKTIVE BIBLIOGRAPHY

Jews in Russian Fiction (Materials for the bibliography of  books  and
pamphlets. 1890-1917)
Eighteenth-century Russian books in the Library of the Russian  Histo-
rical Archive (continued)

REVIEWS

V.S. Baevsky.  History of Russian Poetry 1730-1980.  Moscow,  1994 (V.
Korovin).  "Time and Place".  Tsarskoe Selo in Poetry.  Columbus, 1993
(I.  Konovalov, E. Gollerbah) Problem of Author in Literature. Papers.
Udmurt University. Izhevsk, 1975-1994 (G. Krasnov) W. Schmid. Prose as
Poetry.  St.  Petersburg,  1994 (V. Markovich). "Jakobson-Budetlyanin"
Stockholm,  1992 (T.  Nikol'skaya) Everyday life of Russian  peasants.
Materials of "Prince V.N. Tenishev's Ethnographic Department". St. Pe-
tersburg,  1993 (B. Egorov) A. Etkind. Eros of the Impossible. History
of Russian Psychoanalysis St. Petersburg, 1994 (V. Krivulin)

NEWSPAPERS

CHRONICLE

Voronezh, Odessa, Pskov, S.-Peterburg, Saratov

                        Russian Studies No. 3

                                  B oU

A. Lazari  (Lodz).  Politics  and  Literature.  "Narodnost"  (national
character)  in  Russian  Literature  and  Aesthetics
G. Lisitsyna.  The History of  V.I.  Grezhebin's  Publication  of  the
"Zhupel" Magazine  (Based  on  the  Materials  of  the  Russian  State
Historical Arvhives)
E. Melamed. Protagonists of Korolenko's Characters
V. SAergeev. Pushkin's Financial Situation in the 1830s

                              PUBLICATIONS

Mikhail Kuzmin. By P. Dmitriev.
Correspomdemce Concerning the American Edition of Witte's Memoirs.  By
V. Ananyich and R. Ganelin.

                             COMMENTARIES

A. Asoyan. The Addressee and Dating of Pushkin's Epigram "Your Guesses
Are but..."
Yu. Glebov. Noabokov in Love: a Secret Source.
V. Foinitsky. Two Echos of A Poem by Apollon Grigoryev (notes on Block
and Yesenin)

                         Philologists' Fates
                       100 years of V.Ya, Propp

B. Putilov. From the Fairy Tale to Epic

           V. Propp. Diary (publ. by. A, Maryynova)

                       Memoirs of Propp

G. Shapovalova,  B.  Yegorov,  N. Krinichnaya, V. Krivulin, I.
Zemtsovsky.

                        REVIEW ARTICLES
S. Antonov. Aesthetic World of Nabokov: Paradigms of Reading
V. Asafiyev.  Russian  Literature  of the 18th - 20th Centuries in the
Editions of St. Petersburg Club of Miniature Books.

                        REVIEWS

V. Vatsuro. Memoirs of a Commentator. St. Petersburg, 1994 (M. Elson)
L. Stolovich. Beauty. Good. Truth. Notes on the History Aesthetic Axi-
ology (I. Rosenfeld)
R. Anderson,  P.  Debreczeny (eds.). Russian Narrative and Visual Art:
Varieties of Seeing. University of Florida Press, 1994 (I. Balashova)
The First Step. Folklore and Culture of Gulag (M. Melts)

                             CHRONICLE
Debrecen. Slavists' Conference  at  the  University  of  Debrecen  (E.
Kaman).
Slavists' International Conference (B. Levai)
Izhevsk. Udmurt University.
Novgorod. Novgorod State University (G. Petrova)