Call for papers/AATSEEL panel/Non-Slavic languages

Katarzyna Dziwirek dziwirek at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 27 19:41:43 UTC 1995

I think that George's proposal is worthwhile, but I just wanted to make
sure that it does not take away speakers form the panel of which I am a
secretary, namely teaching of the languages of East and Central Europe.
We were also hoping to attract papers from teachers of the Baltic langs,
Hungarian, etc. So, if you have a pedagogical paper (even a description
of what materials you use, what students you have, and what problems you
encounter, this will all be new for the audience), please contact me.
Professor Plakiewicz is the chair of the panel, but I am not sure if he
has started using email. So perhaps, George's proposed panel could be
more narrowly defined to avoid duplication/confusion/competition for
speakers. Thanks,
kat

Katarzyna Dziwirek
dziwirek at u.washington.edu
Department of Slavic Languages and Literature, DP-32
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
tel. (206) 543-7691