Kids in ex-USSR seek USA penpals (fwd)

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Thu Nov 2 02:03:10 UTC 1995

I realized, after I had sent this to the list, that this program is a
pay-for deal, and hence I shared an actual advertisement with the list.
Sorry for not reading thing thoroughly before sending them on.  I'm not
wild about advertisements infiltrating lists like this, so I regret
putting it out there so carelessly.  No hard feelings, I hope!

Sincerely,

Devin