No subject

Robert C. Parker robp at bga.com
Fri Nov 3 04:38:26 UTC 1995

Dear SEELANGS recipients,
Two years ago I took an intensive course in Czech language
that is given every summer by former Charles University Students.
Originally the school was organized by the Charles U. Student
Union, but became successful enough (thanks mostly to word of
mouth and the unending hard work of the people in charge) that
they created a company to run the school.

My question is, have any of you out there also taken courses at
this school, and would you mind telling me about your experiences?

I'd like to see what other people think about it.  This will help
me complete the web page for them.
As for people considering a summer course in Prague, definitely
look into this one.  You can find it on Mr. Mitrevski's web page
or directly at
http://www.bga.com/~robp/czech_course.html

If you've studied at their school (S.F. Servis is the company,
and the courses have been called Summer Prague University or
Summer School of Czech Studies I think :) ) please drop me a
line at robp at bga.com.
Thanks
Rob