Teaching Languages

Stephan David dstephan at brynmawr.edu
Fri Nov 10 15:12:06 UTC 1995

I'm not sure what you're looking for.  In the first part of your message, it
 sounds like what you're interested in is the field of second language
 acquisition (SLA) and particularly the universal
 grammar/psycholinguistic/cognitive processing model (look up Bernard Spolsky,
 Nina Garret).  The other part of your message seems to be about Serbo-Croatian
 linguistics (which is a branch of South Slavic linguistics).  It sound like you
 want to know how the parameters of UG are set by Serbo-Croation.  Afraid I
 can't help you there, but I'm suprised that you haven't been able to find
 anything on it.  Good luck!

David Stephan
Bryn Mawr College