materials for culture course

Robert F. Druien mfrfd at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
Fri Nov 10 21:42:14 UTC 1995

Help!! I'm assigned a civilization/culture class for spring 96 and would
welcome any suggested textbooks (or...?) which cover the last 10-15years
of Soviet/Russian Culture
Course will be taught in English.  Russian titles also welcomed but
obviously will not serve as text for students.

Please respond to my e-mail address as topic may not be of interest to
general list.

Thanks for your help

Bob Druien
Dept Foreign Langs/Lits
Western Illinois University                       tel: 309/298-1558
MACOMB IL 61455                                   fax: 309/298-2585
USA                                        e-mail: mfrfd at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu