Russian Culture Syllabi (update)

Eliot Borenstein borenstn at is2.NYU.EDU
Sun Nov 12 16:43:58 UTC 1995

I almost forgot:  if you are interested in getting copies of the syllabi I
mentioned in my previous message, please let me know:

        1) what kind of computer you're using (Mac?  IBM-clone?)
        2) what word processor you're using (including the release #)
        3) which files you wanted (Modern Russian Culture, Russia Today, or
Sex and Gender in Russian Culture [provisional syllabus])

These files are in MS Word (for Macs) 6.01.  I can easily export the
document as Word 4, 5.0, 5.1, Text, or MS-Dos text.  I imagine I can also
use PC Exchange or the like to translate them into various IBM files, but,
to be honest, I don't feel like it.

I'll be sending the files as attachments.  If you're system can't handle
attachments, let me know, and we can try to work something else out.

Sorry I didn't mention this in my first message.

Eliot Borenstein
Russian & Slavic Studies
New York University