servera'

James West jdwest at u.washington.edu
Wed Nov 15 04:54:17 UTC 1995

Your source may well use the conventional plural, but what we're talking
about is a number of _written_ sources that use an unequivocal nominative
plural servera'. At least two of the ones I've seen have been in Russian
URLs on the WWW itself, i.e. written by computer types in Russia. Don't
forget that we're dealing with a plural form that is in a quite large
number of cases an alternative to the more usual form among some speakers.

                                                     James West