Slovene

Marta Pirnat-Greenberg MPIRNATG at cluster.ucs.indiana.edu
Wed Nov 15 06:55:08 UTC 1995

With regard to the question about teaching Slovene: there is an
intensive eight-week intensive college-level beginning Slovene
course offered every other summer at Indiana University, Bloomington.
University credit and some stipends are available.  The next
course is scheduled to begin in June 1996 (I don't have the
exact dates yet).

More information on the Summer Workshop at Indiana University can
be obtained from:

        Prof. Jerzy Kolodziej, Director
        Summer Workshop in Slavic and East European Languages
        Indiana University
        c/o Slavic Dept., 502 Ballantine Hall
        Bloomington, IN 47405
        USA

        Phone: (812) 855-2608

If you are interested in this course, please contact Prof.
Kolodziej.  Questions regarding stipends, credit,
registration, housing and the Workshop in general should
be addressed to him.  (Other languages usually offered include:
Russian, Czech, Polish, Serbo-Croatian, Hungarian, Uzbek,
Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Turkmen, Azeri and Georgian.)

You may also contact the instructor (me) directly via e-mail regarding
the content of the Slovene course:

        mpirnatg at ucs.indiana.edu

Also, please note that Indiana University offers the opportunity to
study Slovene literature (Prof. Henry Cooper); Slovene linguistics
can be studied at the Univeristy of Kansas (Prof. Marc L. Greenberg).
They can be reached at <cooper at indiana.edu> and <m-greenberg at ukans.edu>,
respectively.

Sincerely,

Marta Pirnat-Greenberg