Russian Guidebook Testers

Athol Yates ayates at lingua.cltr.uq.oz.au
Fri Nov 17 21:55:38 UTC 1995

Russian Guidebook Testers Wanted
If you are travelling to any Russian, Belorussian or
Ukrainian city or have recently visited any (with the
exception of Moscow and St Petersburg), and are interested
in checking the chapter on my upcoming guidebook,
Russia by Rail, I would be delighted to hear from you.
I will supply you with the city chapter/s or route if you are
travelling by rail, and you will see what is missing or think
needs clarrification.
The book covers the following routes (plus a few others)
with descriptions of most of their cities and towns en route:
* The Trans-Siberian, Trans-Mongolian, Trans-
Manchurian
* Vladivostok to Harbin via the old East Chinese Railway
* Vladivostok to Pyongyang, North Korea
* The BAM from Taishet to Sovetskaya Gavin
* Moscow to St Petersburg
* Mosow to Arkhangelsk to Murmansk to St Petersburg
* Moscow to Minsk to Brest (Poland/Belorussian border)
* Moscow to Kiev to Chop (Ukrainian/Hungarian border)
* Moscow to Voronozh to Volgagrad to Astrakhan
* The Golden Ring cities
* The Vyatka Line from Moscow to Nizhni Novgorod to
Vyatka (formerly Kirov).

Reward for this work includes a mention in the
acknowledgement section as a Guidebook Tester, and a
copy of the book.

Athol Yates
Canberra Australia
ayates at lingua.cltr.uq.oz.au