XII Congress

Jules Levin jflevin at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Wed Nov 22 21:02:29 UTC 1995

I agree that the pool of submitters should be opened up as suggested by
Frank and Olga, but I for one would like to *receive* the announcement when
it comes out.  I'm a member of AATSEEL and have some modest contributions
to Slavic linguistics, have even presented a paper at one Congress, and am
gainfully employed at an American campus, but
I seem not to ever receive any info re the Congresses.
I would appreciate it if someone could mail, fax (909-787 2160) or at least
email me the information.  (Sorry no web sites, I'm still at least a few
months away from access...)
Jules Levin
Department of Literatures and Languages
University of California