information query

brian horowitz bhorowit at unlinfo.unl.edu
Fri Nov 24 22:24:08 UTC 1995

Nov. 24, 1995

     Dear Fellow Seelangers,

     I would like to use the collective knowledge of our profession to
get some information about three Soviet bureaucrats of the 1920s. V.
Narbut, V. Nerodov and B. Belkin.  Does anyone know what the
official positions of these three individuals were in, let's say, 1927
or 1928?

    I would appreciate any help concerning bibliographical sources
concerning them. I have already used the big Soviet dictionaries and
Robert Maguire's Red Virgin Soil.

    Sincerely, Brian Horowitz, U. of Nebraska, Lincoln
email: bhorowitz at unlinfo.edu.

P. S. We are beating Oklahoma 13-0 at the half, I believe.