Int'l Congress of Slavists

Michael Flier flier at HUSC.BITNET
Mon Nov 27 15:28:00 UTC 1995

Dear Gil,

No need to petition. As I mentioned in my earlier letter, I will raise
the issue of institutional affiliation at the next meeting of the
Executive Committee of the ACS. Times are different and it is appropriate
that the ACS change with them. I'll keep you posted.

Best regards,

Michael Flier, Chairman
American Committee of Slavists