KOI7 fonts for Russian colleague

Harold D. Baker hdbaker at uci.edu
Sun Oct 1 18:23:52 UTC 1995

I am trying to help a Russian colleague with IBM-type computers set them up
so that they can send and receive e-mail using the koi-7 font (which is
standard for Relcom mailing lists). The purpose of this is for an e-mail
exchange between his students and my upper-level Russian language class. He
is already completely set up for e-mail but does not have the fonts. He
also has access to the World Wide Web (through Lynx) and ftp. Can anyone
suggest the easiest and fastest way for him to obtain the necessary fonts?
Please respond to me individually at hdbaker at uci.edu. Thanks very much!

Harold D. "Biff" Baker
Program in Russian, HH156
University of California, Irvine