Copyright laws

Anna Rakityanskaya rakitya at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 4 07:04:06 UTC 1995

Dear colleagues,

I am posting a question that I was asked recently by a colleague from the
Center for Post-Soviet and East European Studies here at the University of
Texas at Austin. We are looking forward to your advice!

Thanks,

Anna Rakityanskaya                         University of Texas
Bibliographer, Center for Post-Soviet      Austin, TX 78712
and East European Studies                  Phone: (512) 495-4188
PCL 2.300; S5453                           Internet: RAKITYA at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU