A-LM language series

Jonathan D Centner Jcentner at hamptons.com
Mon Oct 9 00:47:00 UTC 1995

I am looking for sound recordings from the out-of-print High school
textbook series the A-LM (Audio-lingual Materials), published by Harcourt
Brace in two editions from 1961-1965 and 1969-1975

I have collected a significant portion of the printed materials (although I
am missing some stuff and would like to fill in those gaps) but the sound
recordings have been very hard to come by.

I hope to make the materials available for historical review someday.

My name is Jonathan Centner and I can be reached at jcentner at hamptons.com
and at 516-653-9140.

The sound recordings were published in three formats: reel-to-reel in two
speeds, seven and twelve inch 33 1/3 records and audio cassette. I am
interested in acquiring the recordings in all three formats.

Thanks for the help.   Jonathan Centner