Bulgarian Language Courses in Summer 1996

christina kramer kramer at epas.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 9 17:42:43 UTC 1995

I , too, have recognized the need for a clearing house for information
on the teaching of certain Slavic languages. One of the proposals I
plan to make at various meetings in Washington, D.C. is for the
formation of a consortium of schools which offer instruction in
Macedonian and Bulgarian. If any wishes to be on any future mailing
list, or has information which would be helpful, they should contact
me at the University of Toronto, Dept. of Slavic Langs, 21 Sussex
Avenue, Toronto, Ontario  Canada  M5S 1A1.  Or, respond to me off-list
at Kramer at epas.utoronto.ca    Or, contact me at the meeting of SEESA
(SouthEast European Studies Assoc.) at 8:00 a.m Sat. October 28 at the
Washington meeting of AAASS.  Christina Kramer