AATSEEL Conference Program

David J Birnbaum djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 12 11:24:09 UTC 1995

Dear AATSEEL Members and Fellow Travelers,

Email has been trickling in over the past several days from people
inquiring about the AATSEEL program schedule. This schedule has been
published on the World Wide Web, and can be examined directly at
http://www.pitt.edu/~djbpitt/aatseel/program_schedule.html. This page is
also accessible through my personal home page (URL below). If you have
never used the World Wide Web before, this is a good opportunity to visit
your local computer center to check it out.

The Web version of the program is already more up to date than the version
that will appear in the October newsletter. I have accumulated a few
additional corrections that I will add next week, when I will post an
updated version on the Web. If you notice any errors while browsing the
program, please let me know by email (djbpitt+ at pitt.edu) at your earliest
convenience.

Please address questions about conference registration and AATSEEL
membership to George Gutsche <GJGAATS at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU>.

See you all in Chicago!

David
Professor David J. Birnbaum      djbpitt+ at pitt.edu
The Royal York Apartments, #802  http://www.pitt.edu/~djbpitt/
3955 Bigelow Boulevard           voice: 1-412-624-5712
Pittsburgh, PA  15213  USA       fax:   1-412-624-9714