your mail

AnnMarie Mitchell amitchel at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:25:05 UTC 1995

I'm citing the full bibliographic citation as Cornell has it.  I hope it
will help.

AnnMarie Mitchell
Librarian for Polish Collections
University of California (Berkeley)
amitchel at library.berkeley.edu

Krys_ko, V. B.
  Razvitie kategorii odushevlennosti v istorii russkogo _i_azyka / V.B.
 Krys_ko. -- Moskva : Izd-vo "Lyceum", 1994.
  221, [3] p. ; 22 cm.

  At head of title: Rossi_iska_i_a akademi_i_a nauk. Institut russkogo
 _i_azyka.
  Includes bibliographical references (p. 208-[222]).

  1. Russian language--Animacy. 2. Russian language--Case. 3. Russian
language--Grammar, Historical. 4. Russian language--Gender. I. Title.