Minimal Information Grammar (MIG)

Danko Sipka sipkadan at hum.amu.edu.pl
Thu Oct 19 12:03:06 UTC 1995

On the www page

http://www.amu.edu.pl/~sipkadan/mig.htm

there is basic information about Minimal Information Grammar (MIG)
an approach in "doing things with words" intended particularly for
the NLP of Slavic Languages. I would be very grateful for your
comments.

There are some other things which might be interesting.

http://www.amu.edu.pl/~sipkadan/vuk1.html (Vuk Kradzic's page)

Anonymous ftp archive

ftp.amu.edu.pl/pub/Serbo-Croat (or math.amu.edu.pl/pub/Serbo-Croat)

with Serbo-Croatian texts, dictionaries, and Polish - Serbo-Croatian
dictionaries. See 00-index.txt for the contents.

Some of you might also be interested to subscribe to the discussion
list about Serbian terminology:

to   listserv at math.amu.edu.pl
send subscribe ST-L Name Surname

Danko Sipka

<DANKO SIPKA><SLAVIC DEPARTMENT, ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY
POZNAN, POLAND : INSTITUTE OF PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIOLOGY,
POLISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, WARSAW, POLAND>
sipkadan at plpuam11.amu.edu.pl    sipkadan at hum.amu.edu.pl
sipkadan at plearn.edu.pl     (or .bitnet instead of .edu.pl)