hungarian texts

Rosa-Maria Cormanick rcormani at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 25 22:07:37 UTC 1995

Yes, OSU sells the Hungarian workbooks.

The basic text used with the first four levels of materials listed below is
Bahnhidi, Jokay & Szabo, "Learn Hungarian", Budapest, 1965, 5th ed., available
from Julius Nadas, 1425 Grace Ave., Lakewood, OH 44107  (216)226-8866.  The
text for levels 5, 6 and 7 is Karoly Ginter, ed., "Hogy Mondjuk Helye-sen",
Budapest, 1976 (also available from Julius Nadas).

Level 1, 2     Elementary Hungarian I & II (student manual, instructor manual
               & audio cassettes)
Level 3, 4     Intermediate Hungarian I & II (student manual, instructor manual
               & audio cassettes)
Level 5, 6     Advanced Hungarian I & II (student manual, instructor manual &
               audio cassettes)
Level 7, 8     Reading Hungarian I & II (student manual, instructor manual &
               audio cassettes)

These workbooks can be ordered from:

               Foreign Language Publications
               The Ohio State University