Materials for 4th year Russian

John D Kachur jdkst12+ at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 2 00:33:46 UTC 1996

Dear SEELANGers,

I am interested in hearing your suggestions for a textbook or
other materials for a 4th-year Russian course. We currently
use Russian Stage 1/2/3 for the first three years, what
are people using for fourth year? I've looked at the AATSEEL
Committee for College and Pre-College Russian page and not found
any suitable texts there.

Feel free to respond off list. Thanks in advance for your
advice!