Russian Syllabi

George Mitrevski mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Thu Apr 4 19:25:29 UTC 1996

I have posted on the AATSEEL Page several syllabi on Russian/Soviet
culture. We would like to expand this list to include syllabi for a
variety of courses. Please consider posting your syllabus. If you don't
know about HTML, just send me a copy of your syllabus and I'll take care
of it. Open your syllabus file with your word processor. Select the
entire file and copy it. Open your mail program and paste the file into
the mail message.

George.

Dr. George Mitrevski                    office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages                          fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center                       e-mail: mitrege at mail.auburn.edu
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

List of my WWW pages: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/index.html