Updated FASL V Program & Info

brian horowitz bhorowit at unlinfo.unl.edu
Wed Apr 17 19:50:55 UTC 1996

April 17, 1996
Dear Ruth,

     No problem! I already sent my check yesterday to MLA and I sent
the title change to the MLA. I think everything is fine and it will
pass. You can thank me later.

     I'm fine. You calmed me down a lot. I feel much better. I am
taking it easy and will try to get more articles out.

     I am sorry to hear about the professors at Ohio State. It is
true, however, that none of them are esp. prolific or vitally
important. Irene is the best scholar among the group.

     They had the chance to hire me and failed at it. Too bad for
them.

    Best, Brian