Changing the "reply" default for SEELangs

Eliot Borenstein borenstn at is2.nyu.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:22:32 UTC 1996

I know this issue has been brought up before, but maybe we could, once
again, consider the possibility of changing the "reply-to" function for the
SEELangs list? If the default were to reply to the sender of the message
rather than the whole list, we could cut down on irrelevant messages and,
more important, prevent needless embarassment.

In any case, I think a list such as ours could only benefit if people have
to actually stop and think for a moment before sending off a message to
hundreds of people.

                                                Eliot Borenstein