2nd year "Golosa"

Richard Robin rrobin at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Tue Apr 23 20:14:58 UTC 1996

I have fowarded the seelangs mail about Golosa-2 to our delevopmental
editor Laura McKenna. Any of the following people should be able to help
straighten things out:

laura_mckenna at prenhall.com
maria_f_garcia at prenhall.com
karen_george at prenhall.com

I'm sure that they'll clear up any snafus promptly.

Meanwhile, I am happy to say that I recently attended a marvelous session
devoted to Golosa at the Kentucky Foreign Language Conference (Saturday,
Apr. 20 at U of Kentucky). One of the results of the conference was to
start a Golosa homepage. Right now, there's not too much there, but it's
a start:

http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/golosa.html

I'd like the page to serve as a forum for exchange of ideas and
materials. Drop by, and write with anything you want to post there. If
you're nervous about trying to send stuff with Cyrillic, just read the
section dealing with that. I can read any of the standards that are in
common use (KOI8, Windows CP1251, Alternativa, Apple Cyrillic II).

All of the authors are looking to hearing from the community of those
interested in Golosa.

Regards, Rich Robin