boosting enrollments for fall '96

Ernest Scatton escatton at cnsvax.albany.edu
Wed Apr 24 01:16:23 UTC 1996

Hairy linguists? Who has Ms. Gerhart been associating with? Most of us
linguists here are practically bald.

ES

Ernest Scatton                                       Germanic & Slavic Hum254
518-442-4224 (w)                                               UAlbany (SUNY)
518-482-4934 (h)                                                    Albany NY
518-442-4217 (fax)                                                      12222
                  http://cnsvax.albany.edu/~alin220/slav_dept (WWW)