boosting enrollments for fall '96

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Wed Apr 24 10:26:34 UTC 1996

BTW, with regard to the book mentioned in the my previous message,
"Remarks on the Needed Reform of German Studies in the United States," it
is a book of only 100 pages or so, and I recommend everyone to give this
book a glance and see what kind of discussion it will provoke.

Devin

Devin P. Browne                                   Clairton Education Center
Foreign Language Teacher                                 501 Waddell Avenue
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu                                      Clairton, PA  15025
                                                             (412) 233-9200