SORBIAN WEB SITE

Gary H. Toops TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Mon Aug 5 13:11:13 UTC 1996

A newly founded Sorbian youth organization "Pawk" has a home page
(domjaca strona) in Upper Sorbian with some links in German and English
ones under construction at the following URL:

http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~wb1/pawk.html

Their magazine "Pawc~ina" ('Spider Web') is located at:

http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~wb1/pawcina.html

I had trouble connecting to these Web sites over the weekend (I
received "Broken pipe" error messages), but by this (Monday) morning,
there were no problems.

Some pages are composed with diacritics, some not.  You may have
to try a couple of different fonts to get an accurate read.  For
the pages with diacritics, I used a font from Cassady & Greene's
East European library.

There is also a link for downloading musical selections from a
recently released Sorbian CD.

Wjele zabawy!

Gary H. Toops                               TOOPS at TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Associate Professor                         Ph (316) WSU-3180 (978-3180)
Wichita State University                    Fx (316) WSU-3293 (978-3293)
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0011 USA              http://www.twsu.edu/~mcllwww